Friday, July 15, 2011

Half Moon:

Assalamualaikum .

Nur Izatul Munira is my name . Moon is my second name . This night I have no idea to says . Seriesly sofuckingdamndammm I miss him yawwwwww! Everyday I says to my friends, how much I love Him . My friends just only can says ' Eton please forget him' . Fuckoff . Really until today I love him a lot . But I know that he happy right now with another girl . Who better good then Izatul Munira . God I know that Im so strong to life without him . Today I swear that I can forget him, I know I could do it . Im so selfish so stupid, until now I cannot accept it . He hates me a lot . YaAllah . Forgive me . Im so idiot . Fuckdamnshitbulshitbitsh. Getting sickk . Omeeegooodd . Help me YaAllah . Im so jelouse when I look my friend with thier partner . How much 'untung' youu ! Imissyousososofuckingdamndamn . Everyday if I miss you, I will read your last message . When I read it, it can give me 'kelegaaan' . Everyday I sleep, I crying . What kind of person you Izatul Munira . I hates myself . I hates myself . No one can make me happy except my bestie . They always give me 'semangat' to life . Thank You So Much . I cannot describes what I feel right now . Like I want to dead . It so damn . Trully Iloveyousofuckingdamndamnfuckingdamn .

*Broken English* by izatul munira <3

No comments:


COPYRIGHT BY Izatul Munira Yasmeen